Monday, September 21, 2015

Island Life and Endless Fresh Bowls


If I was stranded on an island I would want an endless supply of the All-Star salad from Fresh. It's one of my favourite things.

I don't know how this would be delivered to me on an island. Maybe dropped out of the sky. Like those planes on LOST that randomly dropped food rations and were never really explained.

But this is a fantasy so the logistics don't really matter!

Anyway, they pack so much goodness into one bowl:


Sunflower sprouts, the freshest, sweetest, coloured baby tomatoes, grilled sweet potato, delicious crispy tofu cubes,


Goji berries, cashews, cilantro, adzuki beans,


Quinoa salad, shredded purple kale and I'm sure a few things that I'm forgetting.

I always get it with the house dressing -- a vinaigrette with flax oil and apple cider vinegar that's slightly garlic-y and mustard-y.

I'm excited to read what everyone else would take to an island!

Hope your week is off to a great start,

Xo Elyse


3 comments:

  1. The salads look great -- especially the crispy tofu cubes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta tell ya...this Vegan Island ROCKS!!!!! I think we should keep it going! I think I have an idea forming! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you on this one:)

    ReplyDelete