Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Raspberries and Memories


Raspberries are one of my favourite things. I love the colour and that sweet raspberry smell always makes me smile. If my day needs a pick me up raspberries are usually involved.


Here I blended one cup of raspberries with one banana and water. Garnished with fresh mint.




Raspberries bring back a lot of childhood memories for me. Time at my Grandparent's farm, a summer-time dessert my mom used to make for special guests and finding wild ones on nature trails.


This was a quick way to feel all of that cozy nostalgia, nourish my body and create a little moment of afternoon joy.

Hope something wonderful crosses your path today!

Xo Elyse


4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely; what nice memories you have associated with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had fresh picked raspberries-- mine are always from the market. Lovely memories you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely memories and post! LOVE the color! Nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete